Monday, December 3, 2007

PM Sunday $115

3 players left. Me and two ladies.

Button: 5 stacks of chips
SB (me) 4 stacks of chips
BB 1 stack of chips (which is about 4 BB's or so)

Blinds are 1000-2000

Prizes are roughly 1500-900-600

Button raises to 1 stack.

Hero pushes from SB with AJs

BB tanks and calls with 33.

Button barely tanks and calls with A6o.

I found this quite disgusting. Button had been "caught" raising light before, and while A6 certainly demands a raise here, she would have been much better off just open-shoving (although I would have called.) BB taking a stand here I guess is reasonable, but she's either flipping or way behind, and she's likely going to get crushed if button decides to call also. I just can't figure out why button would call here, knowing it is likely she has the third best hand and that the BB has a decent chance of busting. Wtf?

No comments: