Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sweet Child O' Mine



Ah. The post-wedding letdown now over, I can reflect that walking Nell down the aisle (and the rest of the night) has bumped "birth of Justin" and "marriage to Rina" down to the #2 and #3 spots on the "proudest moments of my life" list. (If I were to really have such a thing) The totality of the positive energy and the overall goodness of the union seem rare in this day and age. If i could change two things about the night, I would have thanked the Bolstas for their support in my short speech, and I would have not missed the starting point of my Rumba with Shanel (which led her to get a demerit for attempting to lead later in the dance) Oh well. Such small things to complain about. A blessing on your head, to see your daughter wed-- indeed.

3 comments:

hdhindsa said...

Great post...wish we could have been there!!!!
Congratulations to the whole family
:)

j said...

photos sometime? i'd love to see the festivities, since we couldn't actaully make it there in person. (we were there in spirit)

Freeze said...

photos to come for sure, although im pretty flicker illiterate....